The Bring Joy Foundation was set up in 2014 by the founders of Home Instead Senior Care UK Ltd Samantha and Trevor Brocklebank. Home Instead Senior Care UK Ltd provides non-medical care for older people in their own home.
To find out more about Home Instead Senior Care UK Ltd please follow link. www.homeinstead.co.uk
As a reflection of its commitment to enhancing the quality of life for the elderly, Home Instead Senior Care’s founders Samantha and Trevor Brocklebank launched the organisation’s charity the Bring Joy Foundation.
The charity has a unique vision, to help groups and organisations across the UK, put a touch of sparkle onto the agenda by funding events and activities or rekindling favourite pastimes.
In a nutshell, the charity exists to bring the joy and fun back into ageing.
Getting older brings many challenges but it doesn’t have to be all doom and gloom. From day trips to the seaside to stepping out at a vintage tea dance and from gardening to golf lessons, it’s never too late to learn something new or revisit a favourite former pastime or hobby. Our charity exists to fund the little things that can make a big difference to older people’s lives.
What we’re all about
- The Bring Joy Foundation invites applications from groups or organisations based in the UK that want to put some ‘pizzazz’ into their pastimes.
- If you are a business and you share our ethos, you can make a donation to support our work and become a joy funder.
- If you like what we’re about and you want to help raise some additional funds to bring some joy to a community, we would be delighted to receive your support. You might be running in a race for example and choose the Bring Joy Foundation as your beneficiary.
- You can make a personal pledge to support our work over a period of time that suits you.
- We are also touched to receive donations in honour or memory of a loved one, as a fitting tribute to their life and legacy.