Sam Brocklebank and her husband Trevor founded Home Instead Senior Care UK in 2006, which provides non-medical care for older people in their own home.
Exemplary standards of care, coupled with a strong sense of companionship, are provided through a network of independently owned franchises. The valuable services provided by Home Instead Senior Care’s network allow people to keep their independence and continue to enjoy the comfort of their own home.
As a reflection of its commitment to enhancing the quality of life for the elderly, Home Instead Senior Care’s Co-founder Sam, launched the organisation’s charity the Bring Joy Foundation in 2014.
The charity has a unique vision, to help groups and organisations across the UK put a touch of sparkle onto the agenda by funding events and activities or rekindling favourite pastimes.
In a nutshell, the charity exists to bring the joy and fun back into ageing.
What we’re all about
- The Bring Joy Foundation invites applications from groups or organisations based in the UK that want to put some ‘pizzazz’ into their pastimes.
- If you are a business and you share our ethos, you can make a donation to support our work and become a joy funder.
- If you like what we’re about and you want to help raise some additional funds to bring some joy to a community, we would be delighted to receive your support. You might be running in a race for example and choose the Bring Joy Foundation as your beneficiary.
- You can make a personal pledge to support our work over a period of time that suits you.
- We are also touched to receive donations in honour or memory of a loved one, as a fitting tribute to their life and legacy.